- This event has passed.
Smart Growth for 21st Century 4 CE Credits
September 28 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
NAR’s Smart Growth for the 21st Century Course
Speaker: John Rosshirt
Lindenwood Country Club
( 360 Galley Rd, Canonsburg, PA 15317 )
Cost: $ 20.00 (Includes Lunch)
RSVP : 724-228-0500
Thursday September 28th
9:30 am – 3:30 pm
4 hr CE Credits
REALTORS® will learn:
· To take stock of what works well in their community and what doesn’t, both in terms of the development process as well as the end result.
· State-of-the-art community planning concepts that they can apply.
· How to get their community to live up to its potential.
· What is needed to make their community a better place to live and do business.
A community functions best with homes for all incomes, jobs, schools, open space, desirable destinations and services, and different ways to reach them—by foot, bicycle, public transit, or automobile.
REALTORS® have everything to gain by joining with other community leaders to assure ample homeownership opportunities in communities with efficient transportation, good schools, and open space. After all, REALTORS® sell more than just homes, they sell neighborhoods.
And, more than ever, homebuyers want the convenience and value of smart growth.
Smart growth focuses on the existing assets of the community, the long-run implications of various development patterns, and their fiscal impacts. The bottom line: some ways of growing are more sustainable than others.
- September 28
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Washington-Greene Association of Realtors
- National Association Of REALTORS